12:18PM

I've got to get use to these empty 11.11's. I don't want to rub your name off my shower door. I don't want to change my laptop password. I don't want to start saying 'I loved you.' I don't want to be the girl you have to return for. I don't want to live without you. I don't want to be without you. I don't want to see you. I don't want to hear your soothing words. I want you back. I want you to love me. But I guess we all want alot of things. The only thing left for me to do is to cry. Fuck msn / myspace / facebook / texting. I'm going into "Hiding.' Detaching myself from all communication devices. This means, If i cant hear from you, it will make it easier? Easier for what? Easier for you to move on? I give up. Crying myself to sleep for the next couple of weeks seems to be the only thing i can do for now. You wont love me in two years time. You wont love me. That's the only thing I know.