I and love and you, Jake Bradley Vassallo.
You are my favorite person in the who world,
You make me feel so happy when I'm feeling so sad. 
I love the way you kiss my on the forehead,
i love the way you rub your nose against mine,
I love how you make me freeze my ass off at night, because your always so hot, you have to have the fan on full blast. I love how your so paranoid about your hair, and how you make me help you.
I love the way you pull me back for one last kiss after we say goodbye. I love how you make me laugh, by dancing and lip singing with the music on the radio. I love how you send me long essays, and how you send me goodmorning texts. I love how you make me watch gory scary movies. I love the way you make weird faces in the mirror whilst doing your hair and how you taught me to do smoke rings. i love how you hold my hand, and how you laugh at the clothes i pick up, I most especially love how you chose me over any other girl. You are my baby, and I will love you forever and always. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Growing old and raising out kids. I love you jake, I love everything and anything about you. I promise to love you until the end of time.