The love of my life

  • Juno MacGuff: Who's ready for some chromo magnificence?
  • Girl Lab Partner: Yeah, I have a menstrual headache. So I can't really look at bright lights today.
  • Guy Lab Partner: Amanda, I told you to go to the infirmary and lie down. You never listen!
  • Girl Lab Partner: No, Josh. Because I don't take orders. Not from you and not from any man.
  • Guy Lab Partner: You know you've been acting like this ever since I got back from visiting my brother in Mankato... I already told you nothing happened.
  • Paulie Bleeker: Well I'm going to set up the apparatus. Um, Juno would you like to plug in the Bunsen burner?
  • Juno MacGuff: It's my pleasure.
  • Girl Lab Partner: I'm going to the infirmary.
  • Guy Lab Partner: Good. Call me when you get off the rag!
  • Girl Lab Partner: Fine! Call me when you learn how to love someone instead of cheat at your brother's college. Just because you had four Smirnoff ices and a bottle of snow peak peach flavored Boones.
  • Guy Lab Partner: Good, Amanda. I'll be sure to do that. I'll make a note of it!
  • [Amanda walks away]
  • Juno MacGuff: ...I've actually heard the the snow peak peach flavor is the best flavor of Boone's.
  • [Josh nods his head in agreement]
  • Juno MacGuff: Isn't that... right, bleak?